Credit Card issuers are coming up with revised rewards, offers and exclusive deals every month. As a result, it might be confusing to comprehend what everything entails. Hence, to help you out we’ve compiled a list of 5 Best Credit Card in India for 2020.
5 Best Credit Card in India for 2020
|Best Credit Card for Cashback on Shopping||Standard Chartered Manhattan|
|Best Cashback Credit Card for Online Shopping||SBI Simply Click Credit Card|
|Best Premium Credit Card in India||HDFC Diners Premium Credit Card|
|Best Credit Card in India for Travelers||Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card|
|Best Credit Card for First Time Users||ICICI instant Platinum Card|
Best Credit Card for Cashback on Shopping
If you are a head of the family who does grocery shopping on the regular, this is the best card for you. Standard Chartered also provide a good cashback deal on Uber which is the best way to defray your Uber expenses.
- Reward Rate: 5% cash back on credit card expenditure at the following supermarkets & department stores
- Fees: Joining fee of Rs.499 (waived if spent Rs.30000 a year), Annual fee of Rs.999 (Renewal fee waived on expenditure of Rs.60000 a year)
- Benefits: 3x rewards when you use your credit card to pay for Dining, Hotels, Air Ticket reservation and Fuel
Best Cashback Credit Card for Online Shopping
This credit card is most suited for people who indulge in online shopping on a regular basis. It is much better option than SBI Simply Save as it gives you 10x rewards on popular online shopping website in India.
- Reward Rate: 10X reward on websites such as Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, Lenskart, OLA, Zoomcar etc. Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends
- Fees: Rs.499 Annual fee and Rs.499 Renewal fee
- Benefits: Welcome e-gift voucher worth Rs.500 from Amazon, 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges)
Best Premium Credit Card in India
HDFC Regalia and Diner cards are similar in terms of benefit. However, what makes Diner card special is that it provides complimentary golf lessons, Airport lounge access and more without any additional cost charged to you.
- Reward Rate: 2x reward points on booking hotels/air tickets across 150+ Airlines at www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com
- Fees: Free joining fee &2500 Annual fee (Waived on the expenditure of above 40000 in the first year and 3,00,000 in the second year)
- Benefits: Five complimentary access to 650+ lounges worldwide in a year and Unlimited complimentary access to 25+ lounges across domestic Airports in India, Air Accident Cover of 1 Crore.
Best Credit Card in India for Travelers
If you spend more than 4 lakhs a year on travel, this card is the best option for you. Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card provides exclusive deals which allow you to earn miles on every transaction and later redeem them with any airlines such as Air India, Thai Airways, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airline and more.
- Fees: Annual fee of 3000 (waived off for Citi Priority clients)
- Benefits: 10,000 Miles with your first spend of 1,000 or more within 60 days, Additional 3,000 Miles on Card renewal, earn 10 Miles per 100 spent on all airline transactions and much more
Best Credit Card for First Time User
If you are a first time user of Credit Card, then the best option for you is ICICI instant Platinum Card. You are not required to have a credit history as it is approved on the basis of your fixed deposit account.
- Fees: No Joining fee and Annual Fee
- Benefits: 3 payback points for every Rs.100 spent, 15% savings across 800 restaurants in India, 100 off movie ticket every month, earn interest on your Fixed Deposit and use the Instant Card to manage your day to day liquidity – the Card is available at a low-interest rate of just 2.49% per month